Chances are the only thing you would hurt is the primary fuel filter would
end up clogged with crap out of the tank.  You should use heat to reduce the
viscosity of the wvo but should never heat diesel.  I am installing a 20
plate heat exchanger with a shutoff valve on the coolant side so it can be
shut off to run diesel in the winter along with an electric injector line
heater.  I feel that along with frequent oil changes and a minimum of short
trips this is all that is required to run a Mercedes Diesel successfully on
wvo in warm weather.  A 2 tank setup with a heated wvo tank and lines is
required for cold weather in order to get the car running and up to
operating temeperature before switching over to the wvo.  I just buy regular
diesel in the winter and run straight wvo all summer long.  I travel a lot
so I save thousands of dollars over buying fuel.  My 300d can be considered
free in a purely financial aspect if I factor in the fuel savings over
buying diesel.  Makes the best car in the world the cheapest to drive as
well in my eyes.

Mike