Mike, no need to explain yourself to anyone, Roger knows where the delete key
is....

Max

Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Roger,
I was here quite some time ago, not that that matters. I have owned,
driven and personally maintained several MBZ diesels and other makes as
well. I see some ads that folks may be interested in so I pass them on.
That is how my friend got his $450 td with a stack of receipts totalling
over $6k. That is just how I am. Not trying to pal up to anyone, got
plenty of friends outside the net.

Regards, Mike