> redghost wrote:

> Summer has deserted us.  Once more we are seeing October
> weather with temps around 11c.

Trade you some weather?

Today it reached about 38c (102f).  It might get down to 30c
(85f) tonight.

> Succulent weather for a fish.
> Not good for hitting the PnP, but I had to see if I could
> source steel wheels for Gump to roll into greener pastures. I
> want the bundts I refinished with the new tires.
>
> So, I head over to the PnP.

Be glad you have a yard to pick from.  Around here, there are
none.  There is one yard, about 80 miles (130 km) away that
sometimes has a car or two.  Otherwise it's just my personal
collection of parts cars.

--     Philip