Surely you can't be serious

--R

On 7/25/11 11:17 PM, Craig wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:47:53 -0500 Donald Snook<dsn...@mtsqh.com>  wrote:

What do you mean "?" for the name of the present E320.  I think you
already have a name - the Snookmobile.  That is a great name.  It is a
name with an illustrious history.  You can continue the tradition of
the "Snookmobile" name.  It's sort of like how they keep building new
starships in Star Trek and renaming them Enterprise.   You can call
your E320 "Snookmobile"   Do the name proud, my friend.
Shirley says we should call it Sebastian, as in Johann Sebastian ...

Craig