Al Gore was wrong.  There is no

Oh, wait....

This is climate change. Seattle should be in the midst of a prolonged dry period from July to September. I think we have surpassed our total average summer precip already.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers