I'll send you my box of spares if you want. If you can make 2 of them work right send me one and we'll call it good. If you can only make one work right keep it for yourself. If you can't make any work, add them to the scrap pile.

Hey, I'll take that deal!  We're headed out for a week's vacation,
but after we get back...

Seems like these things are a lot less reliable than
the two-piece ones in slightly older cars.  Yes, their PB
arrays were less reliable, but they were also easily fixed.
I never had a "Temperaturregler" fail.  I think I have one
spare in the garage "just in case", since we have five cars
that use that system.  (All five, btw, are working, or at
least were working when last tried.)

So far this thing's kicking my butt.

-- Jim