Yep.

Just saw a bar graph published July 27 by the White House. It purports to list the four biggest factors contributing to the US debt. The wars, the Bush tax cuts, domestic spending, and changes in economy and technology were listed. Cost for each factor ranged from 1.5 trillion to 4 trillion dollars.

What wasn't on the bar graph? The "bailout" to the Wall Street banksters. The GAO investigated it, over the shrill protests of the Bernanke, and found that it cost 16 trillion dollars, nearly twice the cost of our several wars, the Bush tax cuts, all of our domestic spending and the economic meltdown, combined.

What did we get in return? We got bitch-slapped. Having GIVEN these greedy bastards an incomprehensible sum with no strings attached, they gave their top thieves million-dollar bonuses, continue to foreclose on the houses of working-class people, and are now bulldozing the damned things by the hundreds. JP Morgan Chase is capitalizing on the growing number of poor by persuading state food stamp programs to switch to EBT programs that Morgan Chase administers.

I'm ready to start circulating the rumor that bankers taste like chicken.

Lee

G Mann wrote:
Watching politics in action these days brings the same emotions you would
have watching a video of a prison gang rape where you are the "center of
attention".

Doesn't matter what political party, the sense of violation and helplessness
remains when reported by the "news media" who serve the same function as the
rest of the prisoners standing in a circle to keep the bulls from seeing the
"entertainment" while they laugh, point and cheer.

All while you keep thinking.... this can't be happening... followed by...
Ohhhh no, not again.