Hit fleabay and snag a cheap chinese case. I hate wasting cash and have had great success with these things. Pay maybe $5 and get it shipped in a week or so. I have a dozen housing all sorts of old drives I keep my pr0n on. Nothing like 40 gig of various hackintosh distros or linux.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers