From: Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, August 15, 2011 8:09:23 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] lubromoly oil (was: OM617 crankshaft bolt)

Here is enough information to confuse you for several hours or days:

http://bevo.mercedes-benz.com/bevolisten/bevo-sheets-sort1.html

Its searchable.  So, Rotella is on sheet 228.3 and 228.31.  Delo is also, in
addition to 228.5 and 228.51.

What does all this mean?  Well, sheet 221.0 might start to explain it:
http://bevo.mercedes-benz.com/d/d/en/Spec_221_0.pdf

Sheet 210.0, 211.0, and on and on might also be useful.

And in the end, I use Rotella T in just about everything built before 1991
or so, gas or diesel.

Jaime