Mitch,
I like this lady's story of "what happened". It's sorta like was there a
shooter on the grassy knoll in Dallas. It's easy to make a story with the
"facts" as you want them to be. Did Officer Look really run Kennedy's car off
the road causing the accident? How did officer Look see into the back seat of a
car backing up with both backup lights and taillights on shining into his face?
And it goes on and on. I like the TV series Castle, but I don't think those
writers could come up with good of a story. Why Mary feels the need to protect
a Kennedy after so many years is a puzzle in itself. Maybe she knows more than
the story tells. How could Mary Jo stay asleep in the back seat after it ran
off the road per Officer Look and being bounced around...unless she was already
dead and the attempted coverup was afoot. Women at these types of parties
sometimes die from various causes, and leaving her in the water so long could
help to "wash away" evidence.
I don't buy this story any more than I bought Ted's at the time. But it does
make for interesting reading. And Joan was really supportive of Ted in his
presidential run. Remember she came back to him with the possibility of being
the First Lady and as soon as Ted was out of the running, Joan was gone. I
think Joan knew Ted better than we do.
Best Wishes,
Roger Hale
Monroe, Ga.