Once you have fuel at #6, the bleeding is done. From there on, it is let the nozzles fill up, and then they should deliver fuel.

A diesel needs fuel, air to compress, and compression to run when hot. on prechamber engines, when cold, they need heat. In order to get enough compression, the starter has to turn fast enough.

It is still possible that a leak is allowing air into the fuel. (Check for bubbles as in a prior post.) It is possible that the glow relay went bad, or the fuse is bad but looks ok. That would take out the required heat. (check for voltage at the glow plugs.)

Air obstruction. (check for obstructions between air intake and the crossover pipe after the turbo.) (don't drop a socket in the turbo)

Several things can lead to poor compression. rust forming on valves and seats, (or cylinder walls) during the dormancy. wear/age, slow turning starter. Take the other suggestions posted today, organize them under fuel, air, compression, and heat and go through the list. There is a reason. We just don't know yet what it is.

I think air leakage in fuel lines, no voltage to the GPs, and rust are most likely problems. Someone a year or so ago had a leak after changing filters, and it turned out to be an oring on the fuel filter big bolt letting air into the system.

In the future, before working on a dormant engine, start it up first, and let it run a few hours, then change filters and fluids. That way, rust can be cleaned up, and you will have proven the starter/battery system is ok.