Well I need to get it sorted out as I might have to make a run for it in a coupla days, and go get a load of OSB for the windows and doors.

--R

On 8/22/11 10:54 AM, Donald Snook wrote:
Rich wrote: "Uh, yeah, it was built and bought in 96.  It has this thing at the back of the engine that
has a little spinny thing in it that points at these little metal things on this plastic doohickey that fits
on top of the bit that holds the spinny thingie that has a bunch of wires sticking out of it.  The boxes they
came in said "rotor" and "cap."  I was actually surprised at this arrangement, thought it
was all electronic in there, but there you go.  Yer basic 350 (or 305 in this case) setup."

HA!  Well, Rich, I have no doubt you know how to identify a cap and rotor.  I
guess this just shows my ignorance.  I didn't know that GM still had a truck
engine with Cap and Rotor as late as 96.  My mistake.

Donald H. Snook