It appears I throw nothing away. Which is why I have run out of room in the
garage. Gotta get rid of some things.
Let's start with PS fluid. I have about a dozen bottles, various brands.  Never
used even one. (Please don't ask why I acquired them).They are the "one size
fits all" type, claiming they are compatible with all PS units. Y'all have
taught me not to believe that.
It goes against my instincts to just throw things out, like normal people do.
So, does anyone know of an alternate use for these products, other than burning
them is a diesel engine? (Chain saw oil, thread cutting oil, killing
ants/termites, compost pile, ANYTHING?)
Will they be valuable one day?
Your thoughts?

Jerry