Whow. An '80 .SAAB
Did that still have the hood that "knield" down? (pull forward and tilt -
hood,fenders and all)
Here is my list (sans years, the C30 was early 80's, everything prior was
50's and 60'):

Taunus 12M (first car), FIAT Millecento, Simca 1000, Simca 1100, Opel
Record, Triumph Spitfire

Than I moved to the US (shipped the Spit):

VW Beatle, MG A, Toyota Hilux, Dadge Dart, Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint, Alfa
Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce, Alfa Romeo Brlina, Land Rover MK II A, Land
Rover MK III A, Puch Haflinger,Chevrolet C30, new Peugeot 504  '84, new
Peugeot 504  '88, Mercedes W123 300D, new Dodge Ram 3000  '93, new Dodge Ram
3000 '97, Nissan Sentra, Diahatsu (yes a Diahatsu), *Mercedes W126
300SD, *Mercedes
W124 E300D, Buick Riviera, *Subaru Legacy.*  (bold are currently driven, Ex
drives the E-D, all in all count the 'new').

>  Second, a '80 Saab
> 900GLE 5-door bought in 1991. Alex

Hans Neureiter, Katy, TX
'82 300SD