Don't forget antenna retractor and possible radio remote (hidden) amplifier. I've had one of each causing dead batteries.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: "mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:41 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Phantom Loads, or How to Kill a Battery

Having just bought a new battery for our '95 E320, I was very frustrated
to come out to a dead car this morning. I had the charging system checked
when I bought the battery and it passed.

So, something is now draining the battery. All I need to do is find out
what! :-)

I have it on a 6 Amp charger and will check what the current drops down
to in the morning.

Ah, joy! Why does it seem like a new car I get always develops problems?

Craig