Have been experiencing some issues with the brakes on my 02 F150.

They feel somewhat soft to me but I am not losing fluid that I can tell.

Seems worse in hotter weather.

Noticed that when I stop at a traffic light and hold my foot on the brake, the pedal seems to slowly drop. Never goes all the way to the floor and if I press harder it comes to a stop well above the floor, but I don't think it should do that.

Is that likely an issue with the vaccum booster or the master cylinder? If it was the master cylinder, I should think I would be losing fluid somewhere.

Randy