From: MG <trainpain2...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brake Bleeder

Why not put the disk setup from a Karmann Ghia in the front and put the front
cylinders and shoes on the rear brakes. I did that on an old 69 bug and got
very good braking action. Almost too good as when it was wet the fronts would
tend to lock up a bit before the rear under moderate braking but when it was
dry the thing would stop on a dime.

Manfred