its got walmart cheap in it.

On 9/10/2011 5:03 PM, Benz Hogs wrote:
Are you using M1 ATF or some cheap $#.... from WalMart? Do you remember my 300CD that slipped after the tranny was warmed up? It took a couple thousand miles with M1 ATF to clear it out and make it run like a scalded rabbit when at full throttle.

 Luther   KB5QHU    Oak Park, IL
'87 300SDL (312,xxx mi)
'91 Dodge Ram 150 (290,xxx mi)