From: Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Nov 28, 2005 2:25 PM
To: Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mercedes mailing list <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '82 300CD oil loss

Carefully fill the radiator reservoir (check for a cracked reservoir or
inadequate cap seal) and see if coolant or oil is disappearing. In the
early stages this may happen infrequently and intermittently (only when
you are NOT paying attention).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5
turbo 237kmi

Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark
'83 300SD (happily running diesel/WVO mix)
'82 300CD slate grey, black interior, 152,xxx mi