On Oct 3, 2011 11:02 PM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> It appears to be directly beside the IP, between IP and engine, or on
underside of IP.

Someone once suggested putting baby powder in the engine compartment, then
you can see where it washes away.  You'd have to find a way to see the leak
in the driveway, though; not sure the baby powder would stay on a clean
engine in motion.  May be enough anyway.

Best,
Tim
...but if cocaine is cheaper, use that

> All of the injector fuel lines are dry, and no wetness around the
injectors.

> Wilton
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Frederick" <psf...@earthlink.net

dripping before I started it and no dripping as it idled for 'bout  5 min;
some wetness on side of head and around head bolt near (now  I don't
remember if it was # 2 or # 3 injector), but NOT from an  injector or fuel
line. 'Beginning to wonder if it might be coolant,  but could've sworn that
I smelled fuel this morning.  This engine  and under hood, etc., has always
been very clean, 'specially for a  Diesel, but there's a bit of "crud" on
left side of engine in this  area now; 'need to wash it good and watch
closely.

>>> Wilton
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Williams"  <rawil...@eatel.net>

flashlight and go out and see if can see "something" a little  better.
;<))))))

Diesel fuel; 'appears to be dripping from between IP and  engine near rear
of IP. Cursory look around injectors and  injector lines above the area did
not reveal anything else yet;  'check again with flashlight this afternoon.
Any suggestions  other than, "Stop the leak?"

10/03/11