Winnipeg and Vancouver B.C. are the cleanest cities I have seen. I do think Chicago has improved over the past 30 years, or at least not gotten worse.

Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> writes:

 Its a very clean city, or at least it was where we were in the west
 loop and down to Navy Pier. In Boston even a tourist area like Navy
 Pier would never been cleaned and I don't think there are any urban
 areas as clean as the west loop. I also made my friend go on the
 subway which she doesn't normally do but again I wanted to know what
 it'd be like. Much cleaner than the T in Boston.

Funny when I was living there people always remarked about how clean a
city it was.  I guess all the patronage job olders in Streets and San
must actually get some work done....

Personally I always thought it was pretty filthy but I guess I don't
have a lot to compare it to.

Allan
--
1983 300D