I will definitely get the fuel filter changed, and the air filter was
checked recently, but I will change that as well.  The strange thing is that
it runs perfect otherwise, just when it is under load on a long grade that
it seems to lose power and start kind of "missing", and when I come over the
grade, it smooths out just like normal and runs fine.  I will get right on
the simple things first and hope that does it.
Ralph