From: Ed Booher <edboo...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Selling my 67 Diesel Fintail

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Ed Booher <edboo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> About 9 years ago I trusted a realtor to find me a house I could afford.
> The realtor in turn found me a house they could get me financed. All looked
> good on paper until after I signed and was taught the word escrow. A bit
> more than 50% of my monthly income goes to the house.

Actually, before I bought this house, I used to laugh, and laugh loudly, at
the people that lived up here that bought more house than they could afford
and couldn't even buy furniture. I've been to many a get together at a home
that was using rented for the week furniture. Now I am one, and somewhere a
dumb punk is laughing at me.

EdB

--
"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*