Definitely pull the lower hose. Messing with the drain bolt is asking for
trouble.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2011, at 6:15 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

That is way too practical.

Then I won't have cause to post more questions about how to repair the bung
that I twisted out of my rad, or where the best place to buy a new rad is etc.

I might have to try to start a new oil thread.

Randy