If the filter is plugged, pressure to the valve body may be too low and cause
weirdness. Junk in the valve body can do the same. I'm a firm believer in M1
ATF after my 124.193's transmission improved dramatically when filled with M1
and driven for about 10k miles.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

If fluid level is OK why would changing the transmission fluid have any
effect on your creeping in park syndrome?