Kaleb,

Go to:
http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=mail.okiebenz.com&hl=en-us

at the bottom, there is a link for webmaster tools they claim will help you diagnose. If you want help, put an appeal out to the members. I am sure some are technically capable and willing to help.

(I just got this warning while trying to view a linked photo on a post from Hans.)

Kaleb, et al.
Re: the recent links to archived hood pad installation files.
My browser (Google) and malware watchdogs are making noisy warnings about malware on the archive sites.
Anyone else experience that?

--
Fred Moir
Lynn MA