Nothing free i know of, but there are several who are cheaper than efax. I think efax is still the leader in the category. compared to the cost of maintaining an analog phone line just for fax, efax looks good. For those of us who no longer keep a land line for business, efax or a similar system is the only way to go. Toll-free numbers are through ring central, so there is no need for a land line.

Not free, but cheap.
http://www.onesuite.com/products_OneSuiteFax.asp

The "free" ones will stick ads into your faxes, or they are short-term
trials.

Allan

"Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> writes:

 Does anybody know of a free internet fax service that you can setup to
 give you a fax number that allows people to send you a fax?  I need to
 be able to get faxes on occasion, not very often, and just want
 something they can fax to that sends it to my email

1983 300D
1979 300SD