The advertisement says it has a V6 engine; if they got that wrong, then perhaps
they have the year wrong as well? I'm thinking it really is a turbo, just a
sloppy ad.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Charles Scruggs <drcscru...@aol.com> wrote:

I have a 1996 and my understanding is the 1996 & 1997 are NA and the 1998-99
are turbodiesels. The badge is probably fake. I would probably not buy one
where turbo had been added or aftermarket. The NA diesel is not as fast nor as
fuel efficient, but I can say I think it is a great vehicle having put about
40k miles on mine (120-160k). Good luck

Sent from my iPhone