Somehow or other my wife managed to break the main casting of the Dyson vac she bought a coupla years ago for too much money. Broke it right across the whole thing. I'm not sure how it happened, or could happen, but she said something about the steps and it came apart or something. Whatever. I got some super glue that says it will do plastic, and some JBWeld that says it will do plastic, but I was also thinking about some splints across the break, but it is all curvy and not very splintable. But I don't want her spending another $400 or $500 or whatever on another of those things.

What say the shoegooers?

--R