I don't know anything about German castrol Syntec. Castrol Dino oil used to be very good. Castrol syntec is dino oil at synthetic prices. If you change oil every 3000 miles it will work. But you may as well buy a good dino oil. It is cheaper and does the same thing.

What's wrong with Castrol Syntec 0w-30?