On 23/11/2011 5:44 PM, Walt Zarnoch wrote:
Total cost is ~$250 for an aftermarket setup, oem offerings were usually
in the uplevel option packages before they were mandated.

I don't see it as a waste personally, since a properly inflated tire does
wonders for fuel economy, provides a nicer experience, and is on the whole
a good thing from a safety standpoint.

Sure it's an upfront cost, but it's justifiable based on the gains in my
opinion.

Walt, who checks his lug-nuts weekly but seldom remembers the tire
pressure...