Folks

i've just done some epic travel in my 82 300td.

Two weeks ago, i dragged a 1500 lb letterpress from athens, ga to charleston, sc. behind the 300td on a trailer

Then last weekend, i dragged a 1050 lb press from athens to Tulsa, ok, delivered that. Then i went to OK City and picked up another 1050 lb press and dragged it back to athens. Two days later, i drove 240 miles down to Tybee Island, GA.

All of this was done running WVO. I hauled all the fuel along, as well.

It was unexpectedly cold in OK on Sunday (not in the forecast), so i put in a few gallons of diesel and about a gallon of gas to lower the viscosity.

No real problems at all on any of the trips. I even ran the AC on part of the OK trip, but my heater was erratic ..... it would come on for a few minutes and then go cold .... ideas? mono valve? something else

I did resolder the heater control a few years ago

Yes, i have a lot to be thankful for.
thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins