Many people drive on tires that are over 10 years old and have never had an
incident. Some have also died doing the same thing.

Do you feel lucky?

One reason I put my loved ones in a Mercedes is to stack the odds in their
favor. I'm not going to undo that by trying to save $100 on tires.

Firestone used to have a production facility here in Cleveland a while back. I
knew the plant manager. He HAD to use Firestone tires on his car. He would only
put Michelin's on his wife's car. I admired his thinking.

-Dave Walton