It is a Euro model that was not available in the USA. 280SE You can tell by the twin cam engine. They are screamers!

At 08:53 AM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
I think headlights too and also the warning sign in trunk, although, like headlights, you can add that. I found one for the SD and the plastic bracket at the last OkieQ. Everything snaps right in place. (esp if Lt. Don is there to tell you that you've got the bracket turned the wrong way!) Very cool. Also comes with any car that was European delivery. It's very nice b/c the trunk light illuminates it when it's stowed. ONly prob on an SD is the sign is cast iron and the trunk lid is Aluminum...any small wind and you get hid in the head with the trunk lid.

  Chris

Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: what marks this one as a euro? headlights? The unintelligible German
on the electronic thingy?

On 11/30/05, redghost  wrote:
> cool  euro model
>
> On Tuesday, November 29, 2005, at 07:12 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
> > eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4593301032
> > --
> > Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
> >   89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
> >   84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
> >   76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
> > Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts

> --
> Clay
> Seattle Bioburner
>
> 1972 220D - Gump
> 1995 E300D - Cleo
> 1987 300SDL - POS - DOA
> The FSM would drive a Diesel Benz

Sunil Hari
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
513-205-7474

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"