> My heater works fine for about the first 45 minutes of a trip and then
> blows just barely luke warm to cold.  Is this the problem of the
> disintegrating tube from the dash to the thermostat unit ?  Any
> insight would be appreciated.

Quite likely.  If it resumes heating on MAX the chances are good.
Otherwise, perhaps it's the monovalve going out.
-- Jim

It does *not* resume heating on Max.  The other strange thing is that the car
has a turn valve between the auxiliary water pump and the heater core.  Not
sure why they put this there, others have said this is not a production config.
 Also the AC doesn't work.

Dan Elliott
82 300D-T 89kmi
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.