someone claiming to be [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-Benz-200-Series-240-D-
>> 83-MERCEDES-BENZ-240-TURBO-DIESEL-RUNNING-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ4
> 594504320QQcategoryZ6329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> I just asked the seller this question:
>
> "Is the turbo on this car original or has it been replaced? You can tell by
> looking at the turbo mechanism on the right side of the engine. It will have
> a large orange "Fälschung" sticker on the waste gate."

You guys are wasting your time. Any car lot that uses "Running Condition!'
as the main callout in a listing is, um, well not flying during the daytime.

I especially like the wire with the scotchlocks, sticking out from beside
the Becker. I imagine that's all factory work.

Someone e-mail him and tell him it's got the RARE factory front n'center
armrest option, which increases the value by $200.

Mac