I can't believe the last copy of this was nailed by the spam filters.  Holy,
Kaleb, can you make it any harder to post a message these days?

I am getting ready to purchase a new wireless router for the house, and despite
looking around at what's currently on the market, I'm not terribly impressed.
Here are the features I need:

Gigabit ethernet (two ports)
Dual Band 802.11n
NAT
QoS
DHCP
Client/security management (such as ToD control. MAC address filtering)

I don't care about:
USB ports
NAS capabilities

I'm not a brand snob, so it really doesn't matter whose it is - I just want
something that will do the things listed above, and do them well.  Anything
else is fluff.

TIA,

Dan