Mitch Haley wrote:

I think I mentioned what I was, on the Sexton list, 9-10 years ago. My only dealership experience was when I was 22 years old working on Honda motorcycles.

Actually, now that I think about it, don't I mention my days as a Saab indy about once a year? I've forgotten more about K-Jetronic (not KE unfortunately) than most guys will ever know. I didn't know D-Jet as well, might be one reason why I hated it so. Unless somebody maladjusted it, or parked the car until it gummed up, K-Jet just WORKED. (my favorite maladjustment: home mechanic loosens the bolt holding the air flow plate, tightens it back up with the plate off center in the venturi)

Mitch.