I'd pay money to see that!

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred

On 1/16/2012 3:35 PM, Rick Knoble wrote:
Spent a while last evening doing some comparison shopping online, so I could
get the best prices from Rusty today. (sorry Rusty, but there is some belt
tightening going on here.) I didn't have to wheel, deal, bargain, snivel, or
bring up the name of the competition. His over the phone prices beat
everyone's, hands down. He is going after the jugular of all the MB parts
hauses.

Thank you Rusty!

Rick
Yeah, I know, why don't I just kiss his a$$.