Tom Wrote"

 "I am sure folks older than me can remember much harder times
still than the premadonna stuff I am spewing."

Do any of you remember when all headlights were required to have the top
half of the lens blacked out?

We probably had it bad but didn't realize it.  Many families did not have a
car, the ones that did shared.

Harry Watkins
Newton, MS
86 SDL Silver
85 300D Euro
86 SDL Gold
81 240D manual trans

> When I was in high I did not have a car not many of us did.  Dave, least
you
> had the 1985 crown vic and the space shuttle astrovan to put around in.
You
> were doing real well.  Heck my  wife and kid family car was a 1989 Mercury
> Marcquee (sp)  (ah the woody one of the best cars to roll out of Mo town)
up
> until 2003.  I am sure folks older than me can remember much harder times
> still than the premadonna stuff I am spewing.
>
> With my present economic situation and profession which is decent thank
God,