Okay, I accidentally bought a car off of eBay.
Don't ask how...
I got it VERY cheap and it is a rust free diesel w124 in SWMBO's favorite
color. (SWMBO is tired of the tired w123) I can fix mechanical
things, Rust cancer is another story. Now, I have to get this car home.

The cheapest route would be fly out to Baltimore, MD. and drive it home. One
problem though,
the car has a miss. Doesn't burn motor oil, it just doesn't hit on all five.
So...
Do I fly out and fix what I assume to be wrong (injector or glow plug) and hope
for the best?
Do I find a local to the car indy to t/s first?
Or do I contract a carrier to haul it home?

Decisions, decisions.

Rick
Who is beginning to have WAY too many vehicles...