35 x 35 x 10   5Volt  I already ordered one.  ~$12 delivered.

 > Dieselhead wrote:

 Hey Rusty,  When I find a 35/38mm 5V computer fan, I will ship
 you my ozone machine and you can rent it out.

35 or 38 mm square?  Or thick?  I haven't really looked, but I
haven't ever seen a 38 mm square fan. 120 mm square by 38 mm - yes.
80 mm square by 38 mm - yes
30 mm square, 40 mm square - yes.

 Yeah  I have boxes of 12V fans.  I can buy a 5V  online for ~
 $25  But that is like $25-30 for a 25ยข speedo gear.

These look promising, but without being sure dimensions your
looking for it's hard for me to be sure.

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/fans-5v.html
http://www.coolerguys.com/fans.html

 so I 'd prefer to keep it original.

If you want it original, it will cost you. *smiles*

--   Philip