Sprinkle parmesan cheese around each tire, then sneeze over each
shoulder exactly three times.

A funky ACC pushbutton unit or recirculation switch is probably to blame.

On 12/2/05, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I left the house to run an errand this evening in the '90 300D
> 2.5, the led in the recirculation switch started flashing. The ACC
> didn't work - it was blowing a little air, and wouldn't turn off.
>
> When I got to my destination, I turned the car off - the light stopped
> blinking - then started it again - the light didn't blink and the ACC
> worked normally.
>
> It all works normally for two more stops, then home again.
> Any idea what was going on?
> Has Clay's wagongeist come to visit? How does a pastafarenian do an exorcism?

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (207k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (186K)