Full points, you worked both metric and old money very nicely into that
post! ;-)

Did you know Mercedes make little towelettes for cleaning and lubing the
aerial?  Little packets, like hand-wipes.  I know cos I have a box in the
truck.  I know, I'm a bit goofy!  hee hee.

Every wonder why a service at the dealer is so expensive?  I had a friend
who used to work at a dealer.  One of the many things they did while
performing a service, was to have two guys; one holding a cloth to lube the
aerial, while the the other guy sat in the car and turned the radio on and
off.  Having a box of aerial towelettes in the truck doesn't seem so
extravagant now.  hee hee

Ed
300E