'Don't think my 91 126 has such; 'don't remember seeing such; I'll look specifically. BTW, no question is stupid; 'best way to learn is to ask, 'stead of just waiting on the chance that somebody else may mention it.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Knoble" <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SDL won't start

Stupid question. Does the W126 have the remote starter terminals on the passenger fender, like my W123's?

Rick
Sent from my distant extension
of A.G. Bell's invention

On Jan 30, 2012, at 8:15 AM, "Benz Hogs" <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net> wrote:

So the small lower terminal should NOT have voltage when the key is in the start position and this tells the solenoid to trigger the starter?

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'87 300SDL (322,xxx mi)
'91 Dodge Ram 150 (290,xxx mi)