You could use disk utility in Mac OS X to resize the partition.

If it won't let you, then you could clone the existing Mac OS X partition
to the free space between the existing partition windows and Mac OS X
partition, blow away the existing Mac OS X partition, and resize the newer
one to the rest of the disk space. (depending on how the partitioning was
done).

If you have an 80GB drive I imagine this is an older laptop, now sure how
well virtualization would work.  It is XP ?

It is possible to use Vmware Fusion to migrate the Boot Camp windows to a
virtual machine.  In which case you could dedicate the entire drive to Mac
OS X and the VM of Windows just sits as files on your Mac partition.