So true!  Unchecked rad hoses (and most other things) tend to let go, far
from home, on a dark unlit, seldom traveled road late at night.  Of course
it's raining, and you forgot your umbrella, as you realize your cell phone
battery is flat too.  When the tow truck driver eventually shows up, he
does a quick evaluation of your predicament, and the grin on his face lets
you know, this one's going to cost you!!  hee hee.

Ed
300E

On 21 February 2012 13:10, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Another law of nature:  "Stuff" always happens at the most inopportune
> time.
>
> Wilton
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "E M" <pokieba...@gmail.com>

>>> deal.  If you have to reset the mixture and stuff, that's something