I agree.  There are many great cars that could and should be offered to the
North American market, which aren't.

While this may not be everyone's dream car, I bet they could sell millions
here.  I know it's just what I'd like, for running Rover to the park, and
to do the shopping in.  I'd trade my minivan in a heartbeat for one.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/z21157/Chevrolet-Cruze-Station-Wagon.aspx

Ed
300E

On 26 February 2012 22:33, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net