we could even help him strip a few parts cars.  What's a better way to learn
about them than by taking them apart? :D

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Dec 6, 2005 9:59 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] R Classes and Garages

Seriously, why not schedule a morning at Kaleb's farm (barn??) where all the
Okie Q'ers can help him sort through his stuff?  It would be great sport and
a win-win because I am sure Kaleb would let the volunteers keep some little
bits if they helped organize his treasure.  I remember how nice it was
shopping at Benz Friendz in Seattle (before they moved).  Everything was in
nicely labeled little drawers so you could sort through the used parts.
That's how I found four decent chrome heater levers for my 111 coupe...

Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark
'83 300SD (happily running diesel/WVO mix)
'82 300CD slate grey, black interior, 152,xxx mi