On 29/02/2012 1:53 PM, Tim C wrote:
On Feb 29, 2012 2:30 PM, "Randy Bennell"<rbenn...@bennell.ca>  wrote:
If it truly will take "very little" then I suggest they should do that so
they can advertise it as "running".
In fairness you never know exactly what the very little is, unless you
really dig into it, in which case you are investing a lot of time in a
project for which you have no interest.  The lack of interest is the
primary killer of my cars, if I'm being honest.

Best,
Tim
Fewer cars than Snook, does that mean I have a longer attention span?

Yeah BUT - then don't say it won't take much. If you have no bloody idea then just leave it alone. If you are sure it is "very little" then just bloody do it.

Randy